Banda Group International, LLC, “BGI” is committed to respecting the privacy of our users. We strive to provide a safe, secure user experience. This Privacy Statement sets forth the online data collection and usage policies and practices that apply to the bandagroupintl.com Web Sites, and does not apply to information we collect in any other fashion.
Your data will be stored and processed in whole or in part in the United States. The information we gather on bandagroupintl.com may be shared within the BGI companies on a worldwide basis in order to deliver the products and services we offer to employers such as searches for job seekers or in order to undertake analysis of our database such as aggregate profiling of our registered users. “Affiliated companies” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with BGI.
The bandagroupintl.com website contains links to other Web sites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other Web sites to which you choose to link from our Site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other Web sites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Collection and Use of Information by bandagroupintl.com
In some areas of bandagroupintl.com, we request or may request that you provide personal information, including your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number credit card number, social security number, contact information, billing information and any other information from which your identity is discernible. In other areas, we collect or may collect demographic information that is not unique to you such as your ZIP code, age, preferences, gender, interests and favorites. Sometimes we collect or may collect a combination of the two types of information. Examples of areas on the bandagroupintl.com website where we collect personal or combined personal and demographic data are pages where you can open a bandagroupintl.com account and post a resume or profile.
We also gather or may gather certain information about your use of bandagroupintl.com, such as what areas you visit and what services you access. Moreover, there is information about your computer hardware and software that is or may be collected by us. This information can include without limitation your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses, but is not linked to your personal information.
We may sometimes afford you the opportunity to provide descriptive, cultural, behavioral, preferential and/or life style information about yourself, but it is solely up to you whether you furnish such information. If you do provide such information, you are thereby consenting to the use of that information in accordance with the policies and practices described in this Privacy Statement. For example, such information may be used for the purpose of determining your potential interest in receiving e-mail or other communications about particular services.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on bandagroupintl.com, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purpose of operating and improving the bandagroupintl.com website, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the services that we offer.
We may use your contact information in order to send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates at the bandagroupintl.com website, to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered. We may also provide additional communications, promotions and information on new bandagroupintl.com opportunities and additional job postings which may be of interest to you. The nature and frequency of these messages will vary depending upon the information we have about you.
In addition, you may receive free informational newsletters from us relating to topics that may be of special interest to you, such as career management advice.
We have areas on the bandagroupintl.com website where you can submit feedback. Any feedback you submit in these areas becomes our property, and we can use such feedback (such as success stories) for marketing purposes or to contact you for further information.
Choices Regarding the Disclosure of Personal Information to Others
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties, or your combined personal and demographic information or information about your use of bandagroupintl.com (such as the areas you visit or the services you access), except as set forth below.
* We disclose information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a bandagroupintl.com account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third-party.
* We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our Web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
* We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
* We disclose and transfer information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. You will be notified of sale of all or a substantial portion of our business to a third party via email or through a prominent notice posted on the bandagroupintl.com website.
Personal Information on Resumes and Profiles
Since bandagroupintl.com is a career site, we give you three options regarding the accessibility of your resume:
We attempt to limit access to our searchable resume
* You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. Not allowing your resume to be searchable means that you can use it to apply for a job online, but employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database product.
* If you allow your resume to be searchable without making it confidential and hiding your contact infor;8mation, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume.
* If you have a confidential resume, but apply to a job posting on bandagroupintl.com, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information.
* BGI shares database (or copies thereof) only to paying employers, recruiters, hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals, as well as law enforcement and national security agencies, but cannot guarantee that other parties will not gain access to this database. We are not responsible for the use made of resumes by third parties who access such resumes while they are in our searchable database. You may remove your resume on bandagroupintl.com at anytime, but, employers, recruiters and others who have paid for access to the bandagroupintl.com resume database or to obtain a copy of that database, as well as parties who have otherwise gained access may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances.
We use “cookies” to help personalize and maximize your online experience and time online. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on bandagroupintl.com.
Access to and Modification of Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your bandagroupintl.com account information at any time. From your bandagroupintl.com account you may also opt out of receiving newsletters and certain other information from bandagroupintl.com.
We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of bandagroupintl.com more efficient, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can delete your resume from bandagroupintl.com’s online database, close your bandagroupintl.com account at any time, in which event we will remove all our copies of your resume from bandagroupintl.com, except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
Security of the Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
When you place an order online at bandagroupintl.com, your credit card information is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) protocol. SSL makes it difficult for your credit card information to be intercepted or stolen while being transmitted. We use a service company to process its credit card transactions.
Changes to Privacy Statement
If we decide to materially change our Privacy Statement for bandagroupintl.com, we will post those changes through a prominent notice on the web site so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom we will disclose it.
If at any time, you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or believe that we have not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please feel free to email us at email@example.com . We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly answer your question or resolve your problem.
bandagroupintl.com is the name under which Banda Group International, LLC “BGI”, an Arizona Company with its principal place of business at 1799 E. Queen Creek Rd, Ste. 1, Chandler, AZ 85286 and certain of its affiliated companies worldwide, do business. BGI is the legal entity which determines the purposes and means of processing the information gathered at the bandagroupintl.com website.
Thank you for visiting bandagroupintl.com.
Effective date August 31, 2016